Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Goodbye My Lover


For some reason that song was stuck in my head the whole day. I'm singing it mentally as I type. I really like the song for the most part, the only part I hate is the I've watched you sleeping for a while. For some reason that part of the song really bothers me. I woke up really late this morning and I was in a bad mood, since I couldn't take a normal shower, I wasn't allowed to get my recently removed moles wet. My mood was pretty much the same as the one that my stapler had. Have you ever noticed that staplers have that face? That has provided me with so much amusement. If I hadn't had PSATs I would have just gone back to bed and only gone to school for my fourth hour, Chemistry. I have the Chemistry midterm tomorrow so I really needed the review. If I were to get an A I'd get an A in the class, but my chances are about 1 in a million. When I got home I watched Studio 60. It was a pretty good episode, but there are rumors that it might be canceled. That happens to a lot of the shows I watch. Remember The Book Of Daniel? Or Commander in Chief? And What About Brian, that almost got canceled as well. Anyway, I hope Studio 60 manages to stay on the air, it's a fun show to watch.
See ya.

No comments: